Welcome to my craft room. Grab a cuppa and take a look around.
I mainly paper craft, but i also sew and make bobbin lace and i love to Project Life :)

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Welcome!

Hello Dear Reader, some of you may have joined me from my other blog www.craftylittlemoos.blogspot.com and some of you maybe completely new to me either way Hello! :) Welcome grab a cuppa and stay a while.
This is as the title suggests the diary of my new craft room which is in the process of being built it has taken nearly 3 years for my hubby to be ready to start the building work as unreasonably he put the house renovation first when we moved in! lol ;) So as well as sharing the build progress i will show the projects that i am working on as i finish them.  Then once the build is complete i shall use this blog to share what i get up to in there.

I will also be posting quick photos on Instagram under #craftroomdiary, so you can also keep updated there too.

Up birthday card craftroomdiary.blogspot.com 21-10-2014 09-49-58

This is a card that i made for one of H’s friends birthday, in case you are not familiar with the film this is the house from Up! a lovely Disney Pixar film that H is currently nuts over.

I will be back soon with a build update.
Until then

Ttfn

Mrs.C.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit, i love reading your comments. :) xx