Welcome to my craft room. Grab a cuppa and take a look around.
I mainly paper craft, but i also sew and make bobbin lace and i love to Project Life :)

Friday, 5 June 2015

Be my Love Bug…..

Hello Dear Reader, i am sharing a card with you today, it is quite clean and simple in its design and really is quite quick in its assembly also.

2015-04-14 13.03.55

{Bugs and Kisses Stamp Set from Lawn Fawn}

I stamped the images and coloured them with spectrum noir pencils that i blended with fluid, once i die cut them i popped them on the card base with 3D foam pads.
The base is a simple dark brown square with a pink and a white layer which i stamped the sentiment on to.

That’s it from me today, until next time

Ttfn

Charlie.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit, i love reading your comments. :) xx