Welcome to my craft room. Grab a cuppa and take a look around.
I mainly paper craft, but i also sew and make bobbin lace and i love to Project Life :)

Monday, 1 June 2015

Spring Florals {part two}

Morning Dear Reader, Pinch punch first of the month, phew! nearly halfway through the year already why does it seem to speed past the older that you get?

Today i will be sharing with you the second layout of my spring floral layout, this was done in the project life style as i had quite a few photos that i wanted to add. I made the cards using the same papers and some of the bits that i gutted from the other layout so that they co-ordinated well together.

2015-05-12 13.19.00

{supplies from Hey Little Magpie, papers a mix of Jillybean and Simple Stories, metal embellishment and doilies from my stash}

This started life as a Design X page protector from Becky Higgins i didn’t want the full 12x12 so i cut it down to fit what i wanted- it had 2 more portrait 6x4 pockets, as long as you cut so that there is a little bit of clearance along the sealed little bead like part you should be find and nothing untoward will happen.

I hope that you like my layout, that’s it from me today until next time

Ttfn

Charlie.x

1 comment:

  1. Great layout, Charlie. Yes, I agree, time races past these days! However, although I am not normally one to wish time away, this year can't pass soon enough for me so that I can finish my chemo and regather the threads of my life!! Thanks for your lovely comment, and I'm glad you like my lavender sachet idea. Still got a lot to make!!

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit, i love reading your comments. :) xx