Welcome to my craft room. Grab a cuppa and take a look around.
I mainly paper craft, but i also sew and make bobbin lace and i love to Project Life :)

Friday 27 March 2015

Sunny day….

Hello Dear Reader, hope all is well with you.  When i made the card that i am sharing with you today it was really gloomy and throwing it down with rain so i created my own sunny day :)

2015-03-09 12.35.16

{all supplies from SU}

Again using the tree set from before i have created a happy sunny scene, i am so looking forward to this being the normal weather.  I like that i can look out to the garden from the window while i work and i cant wait for all the flowers to start coming out.  Mr C has even put a window box below my window and has planted them with miniature roses my favourite. Love that man! <3

That’s it from me today
Until next time
Ttfn

Charlie.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit, i love reading your comments. :) xx