Welcome to my craft room. Grab a cuppa and take a look around.
I mainly paper craft, but i also sew and make bobbin lace and i love to Project Life :)

Friday 8 May 2015

Whale you be mine? {part two}

Hello Dear Reader; i hope this post finds you well?  Today i am sharing with you the stepped up version of the whale card that i shared here

This version has a few layers so perfect for when you have a little more time.

2015-04-03 10.11.47

{stamp sets and dies Lawn Fawn}

2015-04-03 10.12.50

I used the stitched hills dies to make a variety of waves in two different shades of blue cardstock then i die cut the layers with the stitched circle dies.
The whales were coloured with Spectrum Noir pencils and blended with fluid and stumps.  I glossed them up with glossy accents and the water spout bits from their blow holes i used iridescent stickles on.  I use a lot of glossy accents i like the enamel type look that it gives, i have been asked a few times now how long it takes to dry, well the truth is i don’t actually know as it is always the last thing i do on a project before i leave my desk and its always dry by the following morning lol.  When i used to gloss as i go i always seemed to end up with a finger in it or my elbow in it and just basically made a mess, so now i save them up till just before i am finished and gloss in one go.

That’s it from me today, I hope you like the card.

Until next time

Ttfn

Charlie.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit, i love reading your comments. :) xx