Welcome to my craft room. Grab a cuppa and take a look around.
I mainly paper craft, but i also sew and make bobbin lace and i love to Project Life :)

Friday 1 May 2015

Baby Book……{Part Two}

Good Morning Dear Reader; today i am sharing the other pages from the baby project life book.
SCRAPBOOK3

SCRAPBOOK4SCRAPBOOK5SCRAPBOOK6

I hope you like the baby book; now to wait for the baby to arrive so she can start filling it up with pictures of the lovely little one.  I am looking forward to meeting the new baby and having cuddles safe in the knowledge that its not me doing night feeds and when they cry i can hand them back! lol :)

Well that’s it from me today

Until Next time

Ttfn

Charlie.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit, i love reading your comments. :) xx